Aqua, Alcohol denat., Polyvinyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Sodium Polystyrene Sulfonate, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-11, Cocoglycerides, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Polyglyceryl-10 Stearate, Polyglyceryl-10 Myristate, Calcium Chloride, Magnesium Chloride, Croton Lechleri Resin Extract, Echinacea Purpurea Root Extract, Polyglycerin-10, Hamamelis Virginiana Water, Silica, Charcoal Powder, Kaolin, Sodium Sulfate, Hydroxypropylcellulose, Sodium Acetate, Maltodextrin, Denatonium Benzoate, Parfum, Citric Acid, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Potassium Sorbate, Sorbic Acid
Jorgobé-Black Peel Off Mask
Jorgobé The Original Black Peel Off Mask cleans your pores in depth, reduces the skin’s production of excess fat and prevents new blackheads. The unique formula is based on the very best of nature; cleansing black kaolin clay, oak charcoal and soothing plant extracts. The innovative face mask works by binding itself effectively to clogged pores and blackheads, dead skin cells and other impurities, which are gently pulled from the surface of the skin when the mask is removed. Soothing plant extracts help the skin regain its natural balance, leaving it soft and its pores visibly cleansed.
- Black kaolin clay absorbs excess sebum and cleanses clogged pores.
- Witch hazel reduces pores and cleanses them in depth.
- Echinacea (red coneflower) has a cleansing and balancing effect.
- Dragon’s blood, the sap of the croton lechleri tree, has a cleansing effect and soothes stressed and sensitive skin.
- Active and cleaning oak charcoal absorbs excess oils and impurities.
How to use
To achieve the best result, the mask should be applied 1-2 times a week by following these 4 steps:
- Apply an even layer covering the unclean areas of the T-zone (forehead, nose and chin) – avoid the eye area and areas with hair.
- Let the mask work for 25-30 minutes. It is important to let the mask dry up completely. Now, pull the mask off carefully.
- Wash your face in lukewarm water to remove any remaining product.
- Follow with their moisturiser, Jorgobé White Tea Balancing Cream or a moisturiser of your choice
Keep in mind, that some impurities may reach the skin’s surface a few days after you have used the mask for the first time. This is a positive result of the deep cleansing effect – which is why it is important to use Jorgobé The Original Black Peel Off Mask 1-2 times a week to remove both current and future blackheads.