Lucky Cloud-Hydrating Super Balm
A super hydrating & restoring balm blended with calendula oil to help scarred, damaged and irritated skin.
With softening apricot kernel oil and vitamin e oil to protect your skin. Shea butter and Cocoa Butter moisturise and protect while calendula botanical extract is added for an extra boost to aid healing.
Containing fresh and fruity Orange essential oil and Benzoin essential oil; a comforting oil with a hints of vanilla, used to help chapped skin that’s irritated and inflamed. These two oils combined create a deliciously warming, sweet & fruity scent.
How To Use:
- Itchy scalp? Rub a small amount of balm to the affected area to calm & cool irritated scalp
- Easily cleans and removes eyebrow make-up in one sweep. Sweet Almond Oil will even help to stimulate hair growth!
- Gently apply a small amount of balm to your lashes for stronger, thicker and more luscious fluttering
- Use as an intense under eye treatment at night-time. Gently apply a small amount with mild pressure
- AFTER SUN - the best treatment to cure too much sun and wind chapped skin! Simply apply liberally after sun exposure to keep skin hydrated and nourished
- Got the sniffles? Apply balm to your sore nose to help keep it soft, blow after blow
- Smooth into your neck and decolletage to promote healthy cell membranes and help keep wrinkles at bay
- Intense nail and cuticle treatments
- Dry and cracked elbows and heels? Apply balm nightly for soft and smooth skin! Pop your socks on
- Rub all over your legs post shaving or waxing to calm any irritations and for shiny, sexy legs
- Eczema & dermatitis prone skin? Apply liberally at any time as needed
prunus armeniaca (apricot) kernel oil, hydrogenated soybean oil, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, calendula officinalis (calendula) flower extract, tocopherol (vitamin e oil), simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, citrus sinensis (orange) peel oil expressed, alcohol, styrax benzoin resin extract, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, limonene*, linalool*
*occurs naturally in essential oils