UNFRAGRANCED Natural Beauty Balm - Oil Cleansing Balm & Moisturiser in One
This unfragranced version of our beloved Beauty Balm has been especially made for customers with very sensitive skin who want to avoid fragrance, even from essential oils.
Cleanse, remove make-up, exfoliate (using the Oil Cleansing Method), moisturise, nourish, repair and protect. All from one revolutionary little pot. All with no artificial chemicals whatsoever, and without stripping the skins natural oils.
Our customers love our Beauty Balm because:
- It hydrates so effectively plumping skin all day long, reducing the appearance of fine lines and giving skin a healthy glow.
- It rebalances oily and combination skin reducing that oily shine that can appear as the day wears on.
- it removes grime and make up gently and effectively - even waterproof mascara.
- It often settles skin prone to break outs and blemishes.
- Those with sensitive or problem skin find they can use it without irritation.
A product of the waterless revolution
- No nasties - 100% Natural
- Undiluted goodness - 100% Active
- Concentrated formulas - smaller pots, less packaging
- Better skin by better skin barrier
- Sun stable ingredients, don't oxidise and neutralise free radicals
As a cleanser:
1. Apply Lyonsleaf Beauty Balm to face when dry, massaging thoroughly to dissolve dirt and make-up. You can take the time to pamper yourself, or do it very quickly if you’re in a hurry.
2. Run a clean flannel under comfortably hot water and hold it over your face allowing the steam to gently lift the dirt, make-up and dead skin cells.
3.Wipe away residue leaving clean, hydrated skin. Use a muslin flannel for extra exfoliation.
4. Repeat as necessary.
You don’t need a toner and you may not need to moisturise. If you do, use a small amount of Beauty Balm as a moisturiser. We recommend oil cleansing your face morning and night. Do not use flannels or muslins more than twice before washing, dry them out between uses.
As a moisturiser:
Use sparingly, as a little goes a long way. Rub a small amount of Lyonsleaf Beauty Balm between your fingers then apply to your face, massaging in well until it has been absorbed into the skin.
As a treatment balm:
Apply to any dry or cracked areas as required, such as lips, elbows or heels.
Lyonsleaf products are cruelty free and hand made in the UK, by workers earning a living wage, using fair trade ingredients and as little plastic as possible.
98% organic / wild harvest
Orbignya oleifera [babassu] oil** • butyrospermum parkii [raw shea butter]** • macadamia ternifolia [macadamia nut] oil** • simmondsia chinensis [jojoba] oil** • helianthus annuus [sunflower] oil** • tocopherol [natural vitamin E oil - gluten free] • calendula officinalis • [calendula flower extract]
Babassu oil is cold pressed from wild harvest Babassu nuts which naturally fall in the rainforest and are not subject to use of chemicals when growing or in their processing.